What items can I donate?
• Food/Beverage: certificates for anything related to food, including groceries or food products. Wine and beer also sell well.
• Sports/Entertainment: tickets to local sporting events (especially those tickets to sold out games!), restaurant certificates, tickets to special events, theater tickets, etc.
• Outdoor Sports: camping equipment, bicycles, sports equipment, canoes, skis etc.
• Travel: weekend getaway packages, hotel nights, car rental, luggage, travel accessories, etc.
• Electronic: audio and video equipment, computers, phones, cameras, etc.
• Garden: lawn care products, lawn mowers, edgers, snow blowers, lawn care services, etc.
• Household Appliances: food processors, grills, microwave ovens, small kitchen appliances, vacuums etc.
• Large Appliances: refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, etc.
• Jewelry: watches, rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, etc.
• Damaged Items
• Floor Samples
• Used Merchandise
• Hard Liquor
• Perishables (can offer the donor the option to provide a certificate)