When You Participate In The Auction:
• Your Donation = Television Exposure
to over 203,000 households in 13 South Texas Counties
• Your Donation Is Tax Deductible
• You Are showcasing your Support of KEDT, Your Community-Owned PBS Station
The KEDT Live Televised Auction:
• Is now in it’s 44th year
• Involves more than 1,000 volunteers
• Is presented by 160 guest auctioneers including business & civic leaders
• Receives more than 2,000 items from over 900 donors
Viewers bid on a myriad of items, either a gift certificate or the item itself, including vacations, hunting trips, fine dining, tools and accessories, lawn and garden items, home furnishings, hunting equipment, jewelry, luggage, musical instruments, office equipment, sports- related memorabilia and much more!
A variety of options allow you to choose the best exposure for your business. Donate an item or gift certificate that represents your specialty goods or service. Become a cash donor to make your business a focal point. The more you give, the more promotion you get! The minimum retail value of a donation is $60.
Support of the annual KEDT-TV Auction ensures the continuation of the high-quality commercial-free programs you expect from public broadcasting. Your donation supports favorite programs in the homes of your family, employees, customers and the people of South Texas.
For more information, please call KEDT at 361-855-2213.