May 6-13, 2017
When You Participate In The Auction:
• Your Donation = Television Exposure
to over 203,000 households in 13 South Texas Counties
• Your Donation Is Tax Deductible
• You Are showcasing your Support of KEDT, Your Community-Owned PBS Station
KEDT is the BEST way to reach:
PEOPLE WITH PURCHASE POWER!!
Highly educated and professional residents
Did you know?
• 63% of KEDT viewers are between 18-54 years of age
• Your target audience can view KEDT WITHOUT subscribing to cable or satellite
• PBS’ primetime household audience is 98% larger than HBO, 93% larger than Bravo & TLC, 74% larger than HGTV, 64% larger than Discovery Channel and 53% larger than A&E
• PBS is home to three of the top four children’s programs, and adults make up 40% of the PBS Kids viewing audience
• PBS viewers care about the future of their community, participate in local initiatives, and are highly active in the community
• 58% of PBS viewers believe that PBS sponsors are good corporate citizens and 57% of PBS viewers feel more positive about PBS sponsors
A variety of options allow you to choose the best exposure for your business. Donate an item or gift certificate that represents your specialty goods or service. Become a cash donor to make your business a focal point. The more you give, the more promotion you get! The minimum retail value of a donation is $60.
Support of the annual KEDT-TV Auction ensures the continuation of the high-quality commercial-free programs you expect from public broadcasting. Your donation supports favorite programs in the homes of your family, employees, customers and the people of South Texas.
For more information, please call KEDT at 361-855-2213.